You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Today attained Diamond status

Hello Members,

I am happy to share a information with you all that today I attained Diamond status here.

It was a journey of high experience and I would like to use this opportunity to say I am thankful to webmaster, editors and members for guiding and teaching me all these days.

Hope the same guidance in the days to come.

Thank you all.
    Heartiest Congratulations to Ravi Sir for your outstanding performance in MHS with knowlegable resources and with quality.

I will be glad to see your great help to increase MHS status in coming days.

Once again, Congrats!

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Dear N K Ravishankara,

Many many Congratulations for achieving a Diamond level. Thanks for your outstanding performance at MHS in various sections. Once again congrats & wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello,

N K Ravishankara Sir,

Many Many Congratulations.....!! for you. Great pleasure for hearing that you get the Dimond Level in Maharashtraspider.com

Sir,

Give some advise to new member to how to work in MHS and how to make quality of post..

Ones again the Congrads..

Regard,

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Hello Ravi Ji,

After a long gap today I visited MHS only to see the message that you have attained the Diamond Level in MHS.

A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you. Keep it up!

My best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.