You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Why my resources and the bussines directory posts are deleted..????

I want to know why my resources and business post are deleted i have written the contents by my own with the data from which i got on the company sites and also the data written by me by my own....
    Dear Rahul,

MHs is text content based website. It mean text content is heart of MHS. Copied text or same matching content is useless for MHS. By mistake if we approved copied content it harms to status of the site.

Keep in mind when posting at MHS, Decorate your content with HTML tags like B & H only. Use long form of short words [MHS = Maharashtraspider.com] & write "& instead of and". Use some images within resources. Start article with small introduction. Search your content on Google, if you found the same maximum words are matches then change your writing mode.

Some times our own written content matches with other content because of using simple computer language. To overcome change your writing style.

Be happy we are with you. If you need more help post in forum.
    Wish you all the Best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello, Rahul

Editor Vilas is right. Putting copy-pasted information is not allowed. Even if you take information from a site, you need to develop your own style of writing.

Let's say you look up Wikipedia for writing on a personality. Basic information about a person, for example his place of birth, job profile, etc will naturally remain the same, but you need to write it differently from the manner in which it is presented at wikipedia.

Similarly, in a business post, if you are writing about a hotel, basic information like room facilities, room tariffs, etc are obviously going to be the same. However, your text about the hotel in general should be different from that of the official website.

If excessive copy-pasted text appears at MHS, what will happen is that MHS will be labelled as a 'copycat' website. This will subsequently mean that Google will no longer index our posts, which means less traffic, further leading to less revenue. The finality: less earnings for all MHS members!

So even one member's copied information means all the members, from Webmasters to newbies, will be affected.

If you would like some tips please read this: Good Article Writing Tips

Regards,
    Vandana

Hello Rahul,

In the www.maharshtraspider.com do not copy paste other site material. This is not alloweded in this site.. This site is for the self written contain will post no other contain like other website data, data from the books and so many...

Rahul writen self cpntain donot copy paste...

Regards,
    Nikhil
    www.studyelectronics.webs.com
    Owner

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Rahul don't worry about this resource but take care of all the things written by our editors it helps you to earn more.

Keep contributing...

BEST OF LUCK!!!

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.