You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussion

Discuss: I have found that my writing skills is greatly improved by writing in MHS,Indiastudychanne

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'I have found that my writing skills is greatly improved by writing in MHS,Indiastudychannel. Do you think that your writing skills is also improved by writing in that sites?'.
    yes ! i also noticed that since
    their is scope for self written resourses
    more chances to improve my
    writing skills...

Not failure but low aim is crime

Dear Raj,

Every member of MHS have write there own thoughts for good earning. When we compose & make sentences our self, then our writing skill 100% get improved. This is one more important advantage of MHS & ISC.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Raj,

Its very true that our writing skill improve from these site and plus point is that you get extra knowledge also.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hello Raj,

Really i appreciate that while posting the resource i realize that my writing skills are improved..and its only due to MHS

most of the time when i was new i required much time to post the things but now it wont take much time.

Regards

Vivek.

Hi it goes without saying that one perfects writing by practice. Nowadays with the computerized environment every where, one does not write down and then get it done in the computer. Nowadays writing skill has improved a lot especially with the arrival of forums like this. I for myself would prefer only for answering things for many of the youngsters on simple but complex in nature matters. So as you rightly said practice will definitely add further potent to your way of writing.
    Naduvilmadam

Yes it helps a lot.....MHS rocks

regard nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.