You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

About your AdSense account

Hello dear friends,

I write this FORUM because of my horrible experience regarding this.

My Google account was hacked on last 9 July my all Google products like "Blog, my domain, AdSense " also blocked.

I don't know how this happen with me then I request Google for my account recovery but every time he said "Information is incorrect".

But fortunately I got my account back on 18 July.

And very important thing to tell you is that they change my whole account information.

So please keep your AdSense password with combination of small letters, capital letters, numbers and special symbols this is very difficult to hack.

I suggest all of you please store your information in Note pad regarding this,
    - Google approval e-mail [that link use in the form]
    - Verification code in that e-mail
    - Your publisher ID [most important]
    - 5 e-mail ID which you mailed.
    - The date you got your account both Gmail and AdSense and all Google products.
    Dear Member,

This is very important to save your Google Adsense account your self. after changing the account information, you not have any chance to get your account back if you not have above mention data. So keep this important data safe & secure.

Dear Sagar,

Keep sharing your experiences regarding Google Adsense those are very helpful to other members.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thank you Vilas sir for helping me to get my account back.
    Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hello Sagar,

What's the verification code? I think its postal code and last five digit of our phone number or anything else.

And what are the five email addresses we need to note.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

my total points are 311
    i am very exited to have a adsense account
    can i get it early?
    plz reply.....

Not failure but low aim is crime

Dear Deeptesh,

When you create Google account & gives existing email, they will send you verification code to activate your account.

Dear Pramod,

The Google adsense account approval criteria is depend on your contribution & consistency. From our side we have minimum criteria for Adsense revenue share is 500 points & Gold member status. But Google need 6 month Consistency in resources posting. so keep waiting & build your big content on MHS.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Deeptesh,

This postal code and 5 digit of Phone number is to follow when you associate your Google account with MHS , ISC, PSR or any other.

Just check your E-mail when you got your AdSense account , You get that activation link and below that they provide the Verification code. And if possible don't delete any E-mails related to your AdSense.

About the 5 E-mail means e-mail address of 5 person whom you send mail from your google account.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS

Dear Pramod,

I understand your feeling because I also experience the same but Google is now very strict for allowing AdSense but if you get a good position in MHS you definitely got your AdSense.

As Vilas sir said first achieve Gold level and be regular with your work and after that apply for AdSense through MHS may be you are the lucky one.

Read my AdSense story .

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS

Thank you Sagar.
    Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

You are always welcome Deeptesh.
    Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS

Hello Sagar,

Thank you

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille
    www.studyelectronics.webs.com
    (owner)
    Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.