You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Myself Sunil Chavan , please grant me the access to post resources , pictures and videos

Dear webmaster ,

Myself Sunil Chavan basically from Poladpur ,Raigad , Maharashtra . I have completed my B.Tech degree in Information technology inn 2007 . Presently I am working as Oracle database administrator in reputed company.

I am well aware of IndiaStudyChannel , i have account there also . I have gone through MaharashtraSpider terms ans policies also.

I request , Please grant me the access for posts, pictures and videos etc.

I would like congrats all you guy for such good initiative like MaharashtraSpider ..

Kudos Guys !!

Thanks in advance !!
    Dear Sunil,

Hearty Welcome to MaharashtraSpider family. MHS have great opportunity for you. As you said, we need your valuable thoughts & guideline about Oracle, Linux & Open Source technology articles in resources section. I found that many of users seeking for valuable information about Oracle.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear Sunil,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com We are really happy to see you at MHS. You have full rights to post in MHS sections. Please let me know if you have any kind of problem. We are looking forward you as a Good member and contributor of this site.

Wish you all the best and please keep sharing articles related Oracle, Linux and Open Source Technology in resources section.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello Sunil,

Welcome to MHS.

Wish you all the best and keep posting such good articles.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Hi Vilas ,Mahesh ,Deeptesh

Thanks for your update !!

I have very good experience in oracle and advance oracle technologies , Linux etc . I will try my level best to put best resource here on MaharashtraSpider ..

Thanks again guys ..
    Have a nice day ahead !!!

Thanks
    Sunil Chavan
    Oracle RAC DBA
    khimji Ramdas LLC
    Muscat / Dubai

Hello Sunil

Welcome to MHS, its best website to broadcast your knowledge. I am doing my BE final year in Information Technology so I personally get some advantage of your knowledge.

If you are having any problem regarding any section on MHS please let us know by writing it in FORUM section and we all try to solve it.

BEST OF LUCK for FUTURE.

Keep posting...

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hello dear... Maharashtra spider MHS is one of the most user friendly site.... Do one thing first validate your account and then try to publish good resources with a solid matter... And of possible do attach pictures along woth the resources and most importantly please please please disscuss issues related to Maharashtra because this site is all about Maharashtra..

For more information go through new user FAQ

Regards Nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.