You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Resource got rejected

Hello Mahesh Sir and all editors,

I know I've no rights to ask this question but I want to know the reasons for rejecting my resource.

http://www.maharashtraspider.com/resources/4113-Aditya-Engineering-College-Beed.aspx

If there is any issue with posting such resources, I'll stop posting such kind of resources further.

Sorry, my intention was not to hurt anyone's feelings but this about the work which I've done to collect those information from particular institution website.
    Dear Deeptesh,

We are content based website & we are not accepted copied content from other website or blogs. Because there is no value for such type of content as well search engine mark us Spam. It mean copy content are vary dangerous for any website.

About your resources we found the content copied from these website "www.studynation.com/college/aditya-engineering-college/691" hence we are not able to approve your post.

Dont worried about one post you have n number of institutes & topics try hard work hard & believe on us. I am sure you will place your self at good status & earnings with MaharashtraSpider in future.

wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Deeptesh,

Vilas is right. I have guided you to post from University sites, NOT from the other personal blogs or private sites. Please take care about it where you will NOT copy any lines from other's owned websites as they have copy rights of their contents.

Lets decide, NOT to copy from other sites except public like university announcements (Admission, Syllabus, Courses, Results)

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Thank you Vilas sir and Mahesh sir for clearing my doubt. But I've checked the website of Study nation they have copied content from Aditya college of Engineering website and I copied content from University website and not from Study nation website.

You can check it your self by comparing both.

www.studynation.com/college/aditya-engineering-college/691

http://www.adityaeducation.org.in/engg/aboutus.html

But now I've modified the content of my resource.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Dear Deeptesh,

I agree with you. Just change the wording of given information. now you have self written content, which is more important than copied. Try to start writing your own, like in exams we read para & answer in our own language. same skill we need to apply here, go through the reference & write in our own words.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thank you Vilas sir. From now onwards I'll do the same but what about the following resources which is got rejected.
    Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Dear Deeptesh,

The MHS is website crawled by search engines very fast for content upload. My own experience with MHS & ISC showing Google search result within 2 minute. It mean your old resources get crawled by Google, as they are copied, they not have much more value. its nice to post again with same subject.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thank you so much Vilas sir for guiding me.

Hope you will always guide me if I'm having any problem.

Thank you so much once again.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

ya web masters are always right but sometimes communication gap
    like this happens

Not failure but low aim is crime

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.