You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Why Maharashtra Spider is unique?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Why Maharashtra Spider is unique?'.
    Hello Arvind sir,

I must say that MHS is one very unique website because of its webmaster and editor and also other members they are so supportive and always ready to help you.

I would like to add another thing is my pocket money which I am earn by MHS.

This all features makes MHS unique than its other spider websites.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Dear Arvind,

MHS is like a big family where we can share our thoughts, experiences & guidelines. MHS plays important role in development of our IQ & GK. MHS give us opportunity to earn our pocket money & become a economically strong student. I agree with Sagar, We have nice Webmaster Mr. Mahesh, who guide us for every step. Editorial team of MHS is very nice, Editor like Vandana & Dr Apurva always available to help you out. I am very happy to be a member of MaharashtraSpider.com.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Arvind Sir,

I would like to say that MHSis very unique web site that i come across. i also would like to add that the WEBMASTER & EDITOR they are really very helpful as Vilas sir and Sagar said, because the way they treat to new member on MHSis really very good.
    Very helpful,Kindly and supportive.and i really very happy to being a part of MHS.

Regards

Vivek.

its unique because its user friendly.... and very well known amongst youngsters....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.