You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Recieved my First Payment from MHS.

Yesterday I received a payment of Rs 600 from Maharashtraspider. I was not expecting a payment this month as I had not reached the minimum payout of Rs 1000. But thanks to webmaster Mahesh who announced a group payment and people having a minimum balance of Rs 500 got a payment this month. So friends keep posting at MHS and earn good revenue both from MHS and adsense.
    Hi,Siddharth,
    Congrats on your first payment from MHS! I too received my first payment from MHS for June.

Regards,
    Vandana

Dear Siddharth & Vandana,

Congratulation for getting your 1st Cash payment from MHS. Keep contributing & share your experiences & views about how to get more cash credits, will help you new members.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Vadana Madam and siddharth,

Congratulations for getting first payment from MHS.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Helloo Siddharth Pani.
    Congratulations! for getting your first payment and to Vilas sir and Vandana mam also.The secret of your earnings is your hardwork and contribution in Maharashtra Spider.
    best regards,
    Sunita

it means that MHS has very transparent
    deal..

Not failure but low aim is crime

Many many Congratulation Siddharth for your First check from MHS Hope you will get more check from MHS.

BEST OF LUCK.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Dear sidharth,
    congratulation for getting your payment from MHS.hope to see you getting lots of cash credits from MHS.

Best Regards,
    From Mr.Bhavesh,
    Editor at ISC,
    Webmaster - Gujartspider

Quote"If you do not like the rules,Follow it & reach to the top & CHANGE THE RULE"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.