You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

How to post on MHS and WHY?

Hello Dear Members,

I saw many of us are facing problem of posting duplicate data. Here are some suggestions for you to post Resources or Business Directory:

1] Very first thing is to check the availability of that post means that business is already present on our site or not by using Search Business Name option.

2] Next important thing is that Don't copy and paste data as it is because your post get rejected then.

3] Google Provides You Unlimited Earning Facility through Google AdSense program.

4] We must try to post your data in your own language that gives you more points and more money for your effort and finally our data goes to Google and we get paid through Google Adsense Program.

5] This will gives you extra impression in Google so that your resource will be in top.

6] Write suitable title to your post it must be meaningful one and don't use any king of special characters like & , ' , etc.

7] Most of time we were use same data for various Business post that gives you bad impression and some time they gets rejected also.

8] Use 'Maharashtra' keyword or 'District name keywords in your post so that Google get redirect to our website.

Example : jobs in Maharashtra ; jobs in Mumbai

9] The very important one is Tags wright all possible search keyword regarding to your post it means if your search any one of these keyword then your page gets appear.

10] Remember that you will get paid according to your quality of post.

My Experience in MHS

I want to tell you about my experience about posting resource or Business directory. I have my Google AdSence account and with in just 2 month I Earned 75 $through MHS This shows how easily you can earn through this site.

If you have any problem regarding any section on this site you can post it in FORUM section and we all try to solve it as soon as possible

Keep contributing and earn more money.

BEST OF LUCK.
    Hello Sagar,

Thank you for guiding us. Hope this will help us to improve our Google Adsense revenue.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Dear Sagar !

Really a hitting spot article by you.
    Just needed by all members of spiders.

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Very important points are raised here.
    thanks for such simple explanation
    Why sometimes resours is accepted and then rejected ?

Not failure but low aim is crime

Hi,

I am new to MHS. The detailed information given will definitely help me in earning more points.

Thanks,
    Kashid

Welcome Kashid to this website,

Follow these kinds of post given in the FORUM section these are really helpful while posting and help you to earn more.

BEST OF LUCK !!!

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hi

thank you sagar For your valuable information..its really help me n it will going to help who are new on MHS.

Thanks again,
    Vivek

Thank you so much friend.....
    I needed these guildlines so desperately....
    Thank you so much again...
    Now I will try to post resources as good as I can...

Regard nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.