You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

10th Master Blaster of the Week - MadhuSmita

10th Master Blaster of the Week - MadhuSmita - 27 June 2010 to 03 July 2010

This time MHS Master Blaster of the Week is MadhuSmita.

MadhuSmita Joined MHS last Week (on 28th June) and is being active in Business Directory and Resource Sections of MHS with very nice posts.

We are very happy to encourage MadhuSmita by rewarding MHS Master Blaster of the Week.

Congratulations MadhuSmita for your good work and for being tenth Master Blaster of the Week.

PLease Keep continuity in your good work at MaharashtraSpider.com. Wish you all the best.

Members, please join me to congratulate MadhuSmita for her achievements.
    Hello MadhuSmita,

Many Congratulation to you for this award there are some very nice post by you.

Keep contributing and win more prises.

BEST OF LUCK.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hello MadhuSmita,

congratulation for your success and keep posting and win more prizes.

regards,
    ritesh gedam

Many many Congratulations MadhuSmita being a "10th Master Blaster of the Week". we are very impressed from your contribution in Business Directory and Resource Sections of MHS. Being a new member & active participation in such important section of any site is away-some. You have chosen a right way to become successful. Keep going & achieve the zenith point of success with MHS. Wish you all the best.
    With Best Regards,
    Vilas

This is really a big surprise. I am very happy to receive this award. Thanks a lot to Mahesh Sir who encouraged me and guided me from the day I joined this site.

Thank you all for your wishes. It really feels great.

Hello Madhusmita,

Congratulations for winning MBOW award in MHS.

Hope you will continue your good work towards MHS.

Best wishes.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.