You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Discuss: Indian cricket team captain Mr.Dhoni got engaged with sakshi sawant, now what should be hi

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Indian cricket team captain Mr.Dhoni got engaged with Sakshi Rawant, now what should be his performance as a captain in upcoming series.'.
    Hello Vinod dhage its nice poll I want to tell that She is Sakshi Rawat,

Its not like that if if he going to marry then it affects on his talent.

Its all depend upon him how he balance his personal life with his professional life.

You can also take Sachine Tendulkar's example he is the perfect player and great father also.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Dear Sagar,

I am also agree with you, Mr. M S Dhoni have its personal life also. We wish them Happy Marriage Life to new couple Dhoni & Sakshi. I dont think Dhoni's performance affect by his personal life, because Mr. Dhoni is Strongest & confident player of Team India.

Once again Happy Marriage Life to new couple Dhoni & Sakshi.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Yes Vilas sir I am also very happy to see our Captain cool is married now haha its very heart breaking news for all female fans of MS Dhoni.

Anyway my best wishes are always with them and they are looking superb with other like Made for each other.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.