You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: What do you do when you see a spider in your home?

Dear Friends,

This very interesting poll I see ever, Thats why I start discussion on it, Come across here and share your thoughts about "What do you do when you see a spider in your home?".

As per me "I will through out of home safely". Because natures balance maintained by every species on the Earth. I don't want to disturbed it.
    Hello Vilas Sir,

I sometime let it be but when I wanted to have fun I fondled spider around my hands. Its quite fun to do so. And sometimes I throw spider on others too, I know that's bad and some people really scared of it.But its quite fun.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Hello Vilas sir ,

Yes this is very interesting poll.

But I love to watch them in TV or some time in garden but not in my house I hate when they are in my room I just smashed them because I don't like because some time they harm you also.

And yes Deeptesh its right when they walk on our hand its very funny but some times only.

I have seen very beautiful spiders on my bike also when i use to go for my college they are so beautiful that I just pick them using anything and get off my way.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

carefully scoop it up and throw it outside

jgb.bmp

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.