You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

Firstever Group Cash Payment Announcement (2010 June)

My Dear Members,

I am happy to announce First Ever Group Cash Payment of MaharashtraSpider.com
    Before this, MHS already have paid individual Cash Payment to Active and Special members.

Our Official Minimum Cash Payment level is Rs 1000. But this time, our Team decided to encourage active members by announcing Cash Payment to number of members who have crossed Cash Credits of Rs. 500/-

Here's the list of eligible members:

1] Dr. Apurva Tamhane - Rs 1000
    2] Vilas - Rs 1000
    3] Sagar Kakde - Rs 1000
    4] Vandana - Rs 750
    5] Siddharth Pani - Rs 500
    6] Ritesh Gedam - Rs 500
    7] Ankit Garg - Rs 500
    8] Arvind Kuril - Rs 500

Congratulations to All Members and we are really impressed by your great work and support to MHS site.

We are looking for more Cash Payout in next months, so dear members, please keep it up your Good Work.

Thank You So Much.

NOTE:- I request to list members, Please Send their Net Bank Details through Status Update link given in your Profile along with following information:

1] Bank Account Number and Account Holder's Full name.
    2] Bank Name and Branch.
    3] Bank IFSC Code.

If you dont have Net (Core) Bank Account, then please Send following information:
    1] Account Holder's Full name
    2] Full Postal Address along with City, District, Postal Pincode number.
    Thank you very much Mahesh sir
    Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Dear Mahesh,

Thanks for announcing "First Ever Group Cash Payment of MaharashtraSpider.com". This is great news for all.

Congratulations to all members having there name in "First Ever Group Cash Payment of MHS". This is just starting we have to go long & earn more Revenue through MHS. So keep your hard work going.

Once again congratulation to all, wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

It is really a fantastic encouragement by the webmaster to announce the group cash payment at MHS.

Would like to see many more such payments in future with the help of hard work of many members.

Congratulations to all the members whose names mentioned in the list.

R Pramod

Dear Friends!
    Thanks to web masters to encourage the active member's reward in the form of group payouts.

Congratulations! to all the members who are getting first ever opportunity to have the range of minimum payouts.

"Mahesh Ji! Tussi Great Webmaster ho."
    This will certainly boost the enthusiasm and eager to grow better with MHS.

I wish in advance for the forthcoming payout holders.

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Thanks, Mahesh, for this wonderful announcement. This will definitely encourage our members to be active in their contributions.

I was happy to see my name in this list!

Regards,
    Vandana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.