You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Before Posting in Business Directory?

Dear Member,

I found that there are duplicate entry's in Business Directory. Its very Tedious work to manage after huge data. So i request you before posting any business please check prior availability of that business. Simply you can search name in Maharashtra search box provided at top right side.

So keep in Mind,
    before posting any business please check prior availability of that business.
    New members may not consider this point.
    So we can avoid their mistakes of Duplicate entries. We have to teach, guide them properly so that they will work with us for long time.

Right Side search box may not work for All type of search queries.
    For Business Direcotory, We have to use Business Directory Search Box which is given in Business Directory section.

Vilas, please prepare New Business Directory Guidelines according to your experience.

Thank You.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Delete Attachment

Dear Mahesh and Vilas !
    Thanks for informative post.

I do agree with the above posts and appreciate for the information and articles.

I would like to know on behalf of members that after rejecting the posts or unapproved post what is the probability of getting approved.

Do we need to edit the same and post again?

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Hi
    I really agree with the Mahesh sir, give some time to new member to know the things properly, but make aware them not to do that

Thank you,
    Prasannajit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.