You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

9th MHS Master Blaster of the Week - Manzil Barbora

9th MHS Master Blaster of the Week - 20 June 2010 to 26 June 2010 - Manzil Barbora

This time MHS Master Blaster of the Week is Manzil Barbora.

Manzil Joined MHS last month and he have being active in Business Directory and Resource Sections of MHS with good posts. We would like encourage to him by rewarding MHS Master Blaster of the Week.

Congratulations Manzil for your good work and for being nineth Master Blaster of the Week and keep continuity in your good work at MaharashtraSpider.com

Wish you all the best.

Members, please join me to congratulate Manzil for his achievements.
    Congratulation Manzil Barbora for getting this award.

I saw your performance its really impressive work done by you.

Keep contributing and win more prises from MHS.

BEST OF LUCK

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Congratulations.

You have really worked hard to make this coveted award yours through your quality contributions.

Wish to see you with many more such awards in the days to come.

R Pramod

Dear Manzil,

Many many Congratulation for becoming a "MHS Master Blaster of the Week". This is very precious award of MHS. Keep contributing & get more awards in future. wish you best of luck.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Manzil,

Congratulations for getting MBOW award.

You truly deserve this award as your contribution to MHS in the following week was excellent.

Keep contributing like this. Best Wishes.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Wow!!! Thanks to all of you and especially Maharashtraspider. For the first time I am getting such a reward (not even at ISC) and it is really encouraging me to contribute more here. Thanks Mahesh for choosing me for the prestigious award.

Manzil

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.