You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

II nd Google adsense century completed through MHS

Dear Friends,

I am very Happy to say "Maharashtra Spider Rocks for me". Today I had completed my II nd Google adsense century completed through MHS alone. Now my total revenue from MHS as on date 27/06/2010 is more than 200$ & Cash credits Rs 838/- only. (Read About My First Adsense Century through MaharashtraSpider.com)

I want to say thank you to Maharashtra-Spider for providing me such great opportunity.
    Hearty congratulations Vilas,

Probably you may be the first person to achieve double century of Adsense revenue from a regional website if I am right.

Members like you are always living testimonials for any site.

Share your experience and expertise about Adsense revenue with new members like me.

As you said MHS is rocking, it is cent percent true under the able guidance of Mahesh sir.

Would like to see many more centuries like Tendulkar in the days to come.

Congratulations again.

R Pramod

Congratts Vilas for excellent amount of Adsense Earning through MHS. Your hard work is paying now.
    Regards,
    Anindya (Andy)

Congratulations, Vilas! That is a really super achievement.

When I saw your Forum post on the 1st AdSense Century, at that time itself I got inspired to contribute actively to MaharashtraSpider. So whenever I get a little time off from work, I try to prepare posts for this site. I hope one day to complete $100 too (never mind how long it takes!) from this site alone. In fact, for me this site is the top earner in Adsense from all the ISC partner sites.

Wishing you success for future AdSense earnings.

Regards,
    Vandana

Many Many Congratulations Vilas for your Second Century through MaharashtraSpider.com

Your consistently and genuine work is giving your good benefits. I wish you all the best for more good work and I must say that you will achieve more destinations in this work.

Congrats and All the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Congratulation Vilas sir,

Its entirely your hard work that paying you now.

This shows the value of MHS.

Once again congrats and hope you will cross 500$ very soon.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

hiii,

congratulation vilas sir for your great success.

and my wishes are with you that you can earn more and more.

regards,
    Ritesh Gedam.

Hey Vilas !
    You are really rocking man!

You are one of our ideal person on MHSP whose hard work and enthusiasm never sleeps. Take my regards on this moment and keep maintaining the same.

Have a look at my success on Maharashtra Spider >>>

Click = Admission in Mumbai University

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.