You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I have joined today as one of the Spiders in your Web.

Hi,

I am Sushila. Joined Maharashta Spiders just today.

I lived in Mumbai city for about 15 years and then shifted our residence to Vasai Road at Thane. Still continued to travel to my work place at Mumbai from Vasai by local trains for full 10 years.

I am already a Gold member of ISC and Silver member of Chennai Spider.

Joining hands with Maharashtra Spiders and expect to grow considerably with your site.

Regards
    Sushila
    Hello Sushila Madam,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com - It is your website where you have full rights to share you knowledge about Maharashtra State.

We would like to see you as an active member of MHS site too and for that wishing you all the best.

If you have any suggestions and queries, please share it with us.

Thank You.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello Sushila Madam,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.Com.

The door is always opened for everyone and you can write anything on Maharashtra and other topics.

Here webmaster Mahesh is friendly and helpful if you have any query just contact him.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Dear Sushila,

Welcome to MHS family. Yes the doors of MHS are every time open for every one. We have lots of hope from you & looking for your huge contribution. Explore your views about MHS & help us to improve. Keep with us.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear friends,

I am sure we know each other through ISC, and it is a great pleasure to
    meet all the three of you here in Maharashtra Spider.

Thank you for your encouraging support and I assure you to give my best for the growth of our site.

Your warm welcome made me feel at home. Really I mean if.

Regards
    sushila

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.