You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Maharashtra HSC Board Previous year question papers

I am looking for Maharashtra HSC Board Previous year question papers in Arts Subject Mathematics, Psychology, Political Scince, English etc.

Please guide me where in Mumbai I can get the Syllabus & Maharashtra HSC Board Previous year question papers.. If it is avvailable on internet please let me know.
    Hello, Kriti
    Please click here: India Study Channel (ISC) - MaharashtraSpider is the partner site of ISC. ISC is an educational website which gives complete informaion on educational institutes in India and has an exclusive section devoted to previous years exam papers posted by members.

If you are based in Mumbai, you could try out the Ideal Book Depot at Dadar (near station, in lane which leads to steps going up to Tilak Bridge; it is a very well-known shop in Dadar & Mumbai too). You can also check out the 2-3 shops on Ranade Road, opposite Sarvodaya Dept. Stores. These shops do sell booklets of major exams such as UPSC, MPSC, etc, though not sure if they will have of HSC exams. Check them out anyway.

Regards,
    Vandana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.