You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

MHS has got huge potential in Adsense

Hi Friends,

I have posted just 2 resources so far in MHS. I joined about 15 days back. I already got my first click in adsense for resource section for $0.20 cents. If 2 resources can do this in a little over a week. Imagine what can be achieved by regular posting. Keep posting and earn more.
    Hi Siddharth,

We appreciate your hard work and BEST Posts in MaharashtraSpider.com

Please keep it up your Best. This is just a starting!

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello Siddharth,

I also get the same response from MHS this site really very huge potential When after joining this site within half month I cross $15+ With approximately with only 20 or 30 resources .

Guys this feature gives you alot more than you expect just be regular with your work and see the magic.

Keep contributing .
    BEST OF LUCK to all

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Dear Friends!
    Seems it is common on MHS.
    Keep posting and see many more to come in future.
    Adsense a well known and with trusted site like MHS is certainly a fruitful and honest part of the real money world.

Have some look here for more INFO >>>

Click = for online GD

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Dear Siddarth,

Congratulations for your adsense earning through MHS. Yes I am agree with you. The earnings with MHS are very good.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi,

That's good to hear from you. I too got my first click from MHS in forum section. I got click within 2 hours by associating Adsense account to MHS.

I feel proud to be part of such website. And I'll say to all members if you want to increase your Adsense earning MHS is the best place on internet.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

That's really nice. keep posting.

Hello all,
    I endorse this view completely! I have got a good small start to my AdSense from MHS and am hoping that at least before the year ends I will achieve $100 from MHS alone.

Regards,
    Vandana

Dear Friends!
    I like to draw attention of all that be careful while maintaing your Google ad-sense account.
    Google is very strict and more strict than MHSP so have your joy with a careful guidance by editors and webmasters.

Have a look at my success on Maharashtra Spider >>>
    Click = to read my success
    Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.