You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Heloo friends

Hello friends ,
    I lost my previous ID actually it was hacked that's why I have to make my new account.
    Hi Vipin,

Welcome Back to MaharashtraSpider.com
    Your MHS account or your personal email id hacked?

Please keep change your passwords so you will not face the same problem in future.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi,

Welcome back once again to MHS.

And follow the instructions given by Mahesh sir.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Hello,

I whole heartedly welcome you to this Website. I am an active user of this website and it provides you the best opportunity to earn money, it depends on how much you can afford to give time to this website, your earning will be your capability. Our Webmasters are very supportive and I must say they will help you out in each and every problem related to this website or community. You need not to worry about anything about the system the seniors are their to help you. You just post a forum and see the replies.

Please read new members FAQ, this will give you full information about the site and if you feel any problem then kindly post in forum with you doubt it will be replied as soon as possible.

You can also earn by Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing. Ad Sense revenue sharing program allow you to earn revenue for the content you contribute in this site.
    Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a MaharashtraSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hello Vipin,

Sorry i was thinking that you are the new member, so sorry for the last post. You Id was hacked by someone , I think this is your new id, dont worry everything will be fine. Take a good start my best wishes is with you.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a MaharashtraSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hello dear... Maharashtra spider MHS is one of the most user friendly site.... Do one thing first validate your account and then try to publish good resources with a solid matter... And of possible do attach pictures along woth the resources and most importantly please please please disscuss issues related to Maharashtra because this site is all about Maharashtra..

For more information go through new user FAQ

Regards Nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.