You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Discuss: Do you think people in Maharashtra watch Marathi films as passionately as people in the so

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think people in Maharashtra watch Marathi films as passionately as people in the south?'.

People in the south watch regional films very passionately. Their budgets are very high. Comparatively Marathi films do not get that much of response. Share your views
    Hi,

The Marathi films don't get that much of response which south gets. The people in south are very crazy about there regional films.

In Maharashtra due to great impact of western culture the Marathi film industry is not getting much response.

But I watch each and every Marathi movie named Zenda,Jogwa and so on.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

no yaar... i m also maharashtrian.. but its difficult for all us to digest that we are not so passinate about marathi film and serials.... the reason can be that we consider ourself very great n high class when we talk or chat in english.. some people thought that marathi is low class language and people who are maharashtrian are low class which is not true at ol... i m maharashtrian i do watch marathi movies too... everyone should watch it... proud to be a maharashtrian if you live here in maharashtra...
    regards nitin
    plz rate

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.