You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

How to earn money through Google Adsense

helloo members,
    Please help me describe me all the features and how to use google adsense,how to get the benifit from this revenue sharing program?
    best regards,
    Sunita
    Hi Sunita,

I got my account on 12th of this month , I don't know each and every thing in that I am still learning that ,
    but as i know you have to create your channels in that , post the resource that is very usefull so google can gives your link in 1st page so there is more chances that people click your link and you will get its benefit.

I suggest you to take our seniors help they help me every time and knows each and every thing in that.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hi,

Google Adsense is advertising program who pay its publisher for displaying their ads. To become publisher of Google Adsense you have to first get approved from them.

Google Adsense has now strict there approval process so, now you have to wait for six months before applying for adsense on every website. But websites like Indiastudychannel.com and MHS has given us a great platform to apply for Adsense through them. But the condition is you have to be Gold member and have enough post under you.

Regarding revenue sharing program MHS share 90% of adsense earning with all members. You can earn from your single post throughout one year. For example, you post forum response on 24th May 2010, you can earn till 23 May 2011 from the date of your post.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.