You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Streaming News - New topic in MHS

I have a suggestion for the main home page of MaharashtraSpider: let's have a streaming line of news across the screen. For example, today I posted an alert about a mega block on the railways so that students appearing for the Mah AR CAT 2010 exams will leave for the exam centers early. This news can be put in a streaming format; similarly, hot results, alerts about new trains, alerts about an exam, etc. can be streamed.

The Webmaster/Lead Editors can decide which are the posts for such streamings.
    I have seen such streaming lines across many sites, and it definitely grabs eyeballs. You automatically click on it to know more! This, I feel, will bring even more traffic to our site & will help to increase a member's individual adsense too.

What do you think members?
    Hi Vandana,

That was brilliant idea to display latest and todays hot news , and definitely it will bring more traffic .

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Yes Vandana,
    An exclusive Idea to grab a traffic to our content,Because any person will try to know because something is going infront of his/her eyes so anybody will try too see what is inside the link.
    It will boost traffic to our content.

Best Regards,
    From Mr.Bhavesh,
    Editor at ISC,
    Webmaster - Gujartspider

Quote"If you do not like the rules,Follow it & reach to the top & CHANGE THE RULE"

Hi,

This is excellent idea. Now a days people search news in internet so, for them and MHS it is great.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Dear Vandana,

I appreciate your thoughts for development of MHS. I think this is good option for attracting visitors to stay more time on MHS. Keep sharing your thoughts.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.