You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

5th MHS Master Blaster of the Week - 16 May 2010 to 22 May 2010 - N.K. RaviShankara

5th MHS Master Blaster of the Week - 16 May 2010 to 22 May 2010 - N.K. RaviShankara

Dear Members,

We announced New Award - Master Blaster of the Week in April month, 2010. Check Awards and prizes for previous week Winners.

Now, We are very happy to announce the Fifth Winner of Master Blaster of the Week.
    The Winner is N.K. Ravi Shankara.

N.K. Ravi Shankara has Scored 1010 points in last week 16 May 2010 to 22 May 2010.

N.K. Ravi Shankara contributed very well to MaharashtraSpider.com in last week and he has contributed nearly 6 resources, 5 Forum Answers, 167 Jobs, 23 Poll Votes and 20 tags according to our Guidelines of All Sections.

While Vandana was announced as the 4th MBOW; N.K. Ravishankara followed the last week's constraints and posted in various sections and has become the 5th MBOW of MHS.

N.K. Ravishankara has been rewarded Cash Credits of Rs 250/- + Revenue Points 250.

Congratulations N.K. Ravishankara for your good work and for being Fifth Master Blaster of the Week and we hope, you will keep continue your good work with MaharashtraSpider.com with good efforts.

Members, please join me to congratulate N.K. Ravishankara for his achievements.

Thank You!
    Congratulations NK Ravi Sir for being 5th MHS Master Blaster of the Week

Keep going with your good work and all the best !

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Dear Mr.Ravishankara, Congratulations on your successful invasion of Maharashtra - spider. I know and saw your name there always in the toppers list and with some good number of contributions, you did clinched this award. I know you are fond of Cricket, hereafter, let me proudly call you as "Master Blaster" on achieving this award. Wish you many more laurels in the coming days and want to see you with awards with novel names.

My best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Congratulation Ravi sir,

for your success keep contributing and win more prises from MHS.

All the best for your great future !

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hi Ravi Sir,
    Congratulations for becoming the 5th MHS Master Blaster of the Week.
    All the best.

Regards,
    Syam

Hi,

Congratulations Sir for getting Master Blaster of the Week.

You are one of the top contributor to ISC as I'm also member of ISC and here in MHS too.

Best Wishes.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Hello dear all members,
    I think now MHS has enough active member to continuously contribute here.

By the way MHS rocks now.Congratulation to Ravishankara sir to be continuously active on MHS and to be awarded with master blaster of the week.

Hope to see you wining more such an award from MHS.

Best Regards,
    From Mr.Bhavesh,
    Editor at ISC,
    Webmaster - Gujartspider

Quote"If you do not like the rules,Follow it & reach to the top & CHANGE THE RULE"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.