You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

ISC's Partner Sites need lots of fine tuning !

Hi! Everybody !

Well, as one of the members of ISC and some of it's partner sites, I see sometimes, vast difference in the website structure and options available for it's members. Lots of fine tuning are required in the ISC partner sites on par with ISC. For example, I could see in some of the ISC partner sites where I am enrolled as member, the Ranking system and Emoticons feature in Forum have been implemented immediately. But to my knowledge, most of the partner sites of ISC lack the options under categories of various Sections like Resources, Forum etc., to mention a few, on par with ISC.

I do not know how such later things are implemented within no time in partner sites of ISC and other basic fine tunings required prima facie in a website on par with ISC [of course, modified and matching to that particular website or region]still remain to be implemented in the partner sites of ISC.

I request the Webmasters of other regional ISC websites may kindly consult the Webmasters of ISC and please standardize all the regional websites on par with ISC. This will not only attract more membership but also will give confidence to the future / existing members handle things with ease in regional websites also.

Since, ISC is the leader among its sister websites, it can also lead in such standardization and fine tuning of regional sites and it should lead the way.

I request members and others of MHS, may write their opinion on this topic as response to this thread.

Thank you.
    Hi,

Everybody knows all fingers of a hand are never alike so, this is the similar situation between ISC and its sister website.But ISC partner websites need to work hard to tune there website.

Best Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.