You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hi to all Maharashtara Spider members

Hi to all Maharashtraspider members. I have joined the site today.
    Hello Siddharth

I remember talking with you over some issue a long time back. In fact I had been under the impression that you were a member of MHS since its inception.

Never the less, you must be familiar with the rules and guidelines of posting. And if you have Google AdSense publisher ID, then start posting at MHS. I myself have gained a lot by posting at MHS.

Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane
    B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homoeopathy

Siddharth,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com
    Keep up your good work and be a good member in this site.
    Wish you all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Siddharth Pani,
    Welcome to MHS. It's a great place to share knowledge and earn money. Also we are having supportive webmaster and editors. So keep contributing good resources.
    All the best.

Regards,
    Syam

Hi,

Welcome to MHS sir. I'm your fan at ISC.

Hope you will do same here at MHS.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Hello Siddharth sir,

Welcome to MHS , I saw your name and contribution in ISC I hope you will do the same here and gets lots of benefit from MHS.

BEST OF LUCK !

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Helloo,
    WELCOME To This Site!
    My name is sunita and I am silver member of Maharashtra Spider with 211 points.This site is offering learn and earn offer for us.So,we have to do hard work post our original contents by doing this we can earn money and increase our Knowledge.But we have to remember that never copy content from others and post because Maharashtra Spider pays for our Knowledge not for the copied content.

When I had joined Maharashtra Spider and i had done some mistake that copied content and posted,then I had understood my mistake and then i came to know that it pays for our knowledge pays for not for copied content.Then when after I had started posting original content and earned good revenue and points you can check my progress.

This is my first article in which i earned 20 points and 5 rupees,click here to see

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE IN MAHARASHTRA SPIDER
    best regards,
    Sunita

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.