You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Google Adsense Approval Process

Hi,

Now a days some users are experiencing that their adsense account are getting rejecting frequently even they fulfill there policy. So, what do you think about the approval process of Google Adsense.

This can help the new users who are waiting for Adsense approval.

Best Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma
    Actually the rules are stricter than earlier. With improving standards for search results and more stiff tracking for fraud, AdSense accounts are removed when slight fraud is noted.

This same applies when applying for approval. I will say that it is for more users rather than some users.

It is better to read through the guidelines given by Google so that they can have their Adsense approved for the same.

I myself after reading the guidelines given by Google and applying them accordingly, had then got an approval from Google.

This favors the correct people to have Google adsense for them.

Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane
    B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homoeopathy

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Hope more users will now get approval from adsense due to MHS.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

The new profile page for adsense in Maharashtraspider.com will help new members to get adsense approval fast. They need to complete at least 5 conditions given in that profile page before applying for the Google adsense.
    Regards,
    Syam

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.