You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Completed 1st 100$ Through MHS Alone

Dear friends,

Today I had completed my 1st Adsense revenue century through MHS. This is shown the High status of Maharashtraspider. Mr. Sagar get Adsense acoount approval through MHS within 7 days of joining. I am inviting you to join MHS and post huge content, & earn respectable adsense earning. wish you all the best.
    Congratulations Vilas,

It is great to see a century in Adsense from MHS and it shows how much hard work behind your earnings. Would like to see many more earning in the coming days.

R Pramod

Congratulations Vilas.

Thanks for your Great Support since the starting of MaharashtraSpider.com and I wish you all the best for your good future and huge earnings from your sincerely contributions.

Lets target to achievement.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Congratulations Vilas.

Your 100$ are an inspiration to all of us and it is the efforts of Mahesh, our Webmaster that has made MHS a Search engine friendly website which in turn is helping in increasing the adsense fast. I too have collected my 11 dollars from MHS alone in less than 1 onth since contributing to MHS.

Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane
    B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homoeopathy

Hearty congrats, Vilas, on your achievement. In fact, after getting my highest-ever weekly AdSense earnings last month primarily due to MaharashtraSpider.com, I have got inspired to contribute here at least once a week. In fact, I now make it a point to find a little time at least from my other work to contribute here.

I honestly wish I had joined since the launch of this site. Anyway, better late than never!

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi,

Congratulations Vilas for getting huge success in MHS.

Best Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Congratulation Vilas sir for your huge success ,

Seriously its huge inspiration for all of us that if we do hard work like you we also get the success like you.

I hope you will be the first who make double century in AdSense .

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Congratulation Vilas for this sucess.
    I think you are now on the right way to earn with your adsense account.
    Congratulation again for getting a century through MHS.
    You deserve it because you have worked hard for this.

Best Regards,
    From Mr.Bhavesh,
    Editor at ISC,
    Webmaster - Gujartspider

Quote"If you do not like the rules,Follow it & reach to the top & CHANGE THE RULE"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.