You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussion

How much of time you spend with Maharashtra Spider?

helloo members,
    I want to know how much of time you spend with Maharashtra Spider.Please give your views.
    best regards,
    Sunita
    Hello Sunita,

My time is not fix because I have to attend my classes and other things,
    but max 3hr per day.

I just note all thing on paper that remembers me in whole day and at night post all that things.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Dear Sunita,

Planning is more important for every success as per me, I suggest you only 2 hour per day is sufficient for MHS. Go on slow track, Learn what are people doing, Ask questions, clarify your doubts. Before login to MHS plan where you need to contribute, 1st see forum post for latests update from MHS. Then start your work.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi,

I'm a newbie here so I don't spend much time in MHS but is about one hour I give it to MHS.

Best Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Dear Diptesh,

Sounds Good thanks for showing interest in MHS. Keep contributing write your own resources about picnic, traveling or any other gives you good results. wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear Sunita,
    I am currently spending my 30 minutes on MHS because rest of my time I am spending on ISC and Gujaratspider.
    I like to be online in my free time.

Best Regards,
    From Mr.Bhavesh,
    Editor at ISC,
    Webmaster - Gujartspider

Quote"If you do not like the rules,Follow it & reach to the top & CHANGE THE RULE"

Dear Sunita!
    Spend little more time in the beginning in MHS to understand the happenings on MHS and once you are familiar with the sections you can decide your own timings.
    It is ideal to have 1-2 Hours or more for better and fruitful results.
    Have some writings whenever you log in and share your ideas and opinions about any topic of your interest.
    After few days only you will see a huge round of praises and surprises will open the new doors for you.
    Have some look here for more INFO >>>

Click = for online Links

Click = for winners here

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.