You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hi ! I am new to this newland !

Hi! Everybody, I am Satishkumar from Tamilnadu. I have joined in MHS Today and as my first effort I am putting up this Forum Thread. Attracted by the success stories MHS boasts off, I have decided to join MHS immediately and contribute meaningfully. I seek all your advice and co-operation in MHS, making my stay here as a grand Success.

Thank you.
    Hi Mr. Satish Kumar,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com!

We cant say that We are 'SUCCESSFUL', but we must say that We are on the way of Success. becouse Success has no destinations, otherwise everybody will stop at present STOP/LEVEL and will not move ahead to catch more success!!

We have a great TEAM, Management and Special members which is causing a Great Work!! This is the only reason of our on way success.

We are very happy to see you as new member in MaharashtraSpider.com and I wish you all the best for your good work.

Thank You!

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hearty welcome Satishkumar to Maharashtraspider. We are happy to have a new member and I am also relatively new here. Let us contribute sensibly here to make MHS one of the best site.

I wish you all the best.

R Pramod

Hi,

Welcome sir to MHS.

You are one of the top contributor at ISC and wish you will do the same here.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.