You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

MHS Master Blaster of the Week - 09 May 2010 to 15 May 2010 - Vandana

MHS Master Blaster of the Week - 09 May 2010 to 15 May 2010 - Vandana

Dear Members,

We announced New Award - Master Blaster of the Week in April month. Check Awards and prizes for previous week Winners.

Now, We are very happy to announce the Fourth Winner of Master Blaster of the Week.
    The Winner is Vandana.

Vandana has Scorded 400 points in last week 09 May 2010 to 15 May 2010.

Vandana contributed very well to MaharashtraSpider.com in last week and she has contributed nearly 9 resources, 3 Forum Answers, 7 Business DIrectory Posts, 12 Jobs and 4 photos according to our Guidelines of All Sections.

While Sagar has been announced as the 3rd MBOW; N.K. Ravishankara ji has posted in Jobs Section and Vandana has posted in varied sections and thus gains the priority towards Master Blaster award.

Vandana has been rewarded Cash Credits of Rs 250/- + Revenue Points 250.

Congratulations Vandana for your good work and for being Fourth Master Blaster of the Week and we hope, you will keep continue your good work with MaharashtraSpider.com with good efforts.

Members, please join me to congratulate Vandana for her achievements.

Thank You!
    Congratulations Vandana for being the 4th Master Blaster of the Week of MaharashtraSpider.com

Thanks for your great support and good posts.

Wish you all the best for your good work!

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Congratulations Vandana for geting selected for 4th Master Blaster of the Week,

I hope you will get all these awards on MHS.

Best of lock !

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hi Vandana,

Hearty congratulations for being selected as Master Blaster of the Week, would like to see you with many more laurels in the days to come.

Congratulations again.

R Pramod

I wish members to contribute in various sections and I hope Ravi Sir too contributes in various sections also. He is doing great contributions at Jobs section and I wish that he makes a mark in other sections too.
    Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane
    B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homoeopathy

hey vandana plz help me....
    that how should i hear money?

Dear Vandana,

Congratulations for becoming a 4th MHS Master Blaster of the Week. Hope you are win more awards in future.

Dear Ritesh,

Welcome to Maharashtraspider, Here you can post about Maharashtra state & your experiences about life. for that you will get 90% Google adsense revenue share as well as cash credits & many awards from MHS. wish you best of luck.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

I am very happy to receive my very first award from an ISC Partner site from Maharashtraspider. Although I am not the type to chase awards, it does feel great! Honestly, an award is an indication of appreciation for one's work, and I am truly glad that my work here has been appreciated not just by the Webmaster & Editors, but other members as well.

Perhaps one day I will be eligible to be on the editorial panel too!

Regards,
    Vandana

@ Ritesh: I think you mean how to 'earn' money not 'hear' money!

Well, all you have to do is post some good Resource articles, post links, and post in the Business Directory. You will get cash credits for contributions and once you reach the minimum payout level, you will receive your payment. On a daily basis you must check out Forum announcements as you will then be aware of new payment programs, awards, etc.

Make sure that you put in self-written posts in your own words without copy-pasting. It is true that cash credits here will be much less than at ISC, but once you get AdSense approval you don't have to bother about cash credits - you will reap rich dividends through your contributions. You need to stay for the long-term, however, if you wish to truly benefit.

You could check out posts by other members to understand how to make good quality contributions.

Regards,
    Vandana

ohh!!! yes vandana sry...

Hi,

Congratulations Vandana for getting Master Blaster of the Week. You did fine job in various sections of MHS.

Hope I can be awarded with such.

Best Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.