You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello friends I am new in MHS

Hello friends i am new on MHS can you help me to understand this site
    Hello Vipin Patil

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com - one stop information port of state Maharashtra.

You can check Forum section to know about this site.

Please follow following links to know about MaharashtraSpider.com -

MaharashtraSpider.com - How to Proceed and Guidelines

New Award - MHS Master Blaster Of the Week

Google Adsense Revenue Sharing - Help and FAQ - MHS offers Google Adsense 90% revenue share plus cash credits to our active members.
    Wish you all the best and I hope you will become active member of MaharashtraSpider.com very soon.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi, vipin,
    Nice to see you on MHS i hope this you will read all the information given by our webmaster ,
    follow that guideline or post your query on FORUM section so we can answer that.

Keep posting resources and other things to get points and be consistent and do hard work .

BEST OF LUCK

regards,
    Sagar K.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hi Vibin,

You are welcome to Maharashtraspider.

How to start:

Here I would tell you one of the ways to go with in Maharashtraspider. As a new member, you may start your contribution just from here (forum section) because; all the new announcements about the award programs, winners of those programs and new features of this site will be placed here.

After getting some knowledge about this site from the forum section, you may start your contribution with the Resources section. Here, you can post your self written articles to get more points and cash awards. You may choose your topic of your resources related to the state Maharashtra to get more cash.

If you get a successful path with the resources section, you may consider yourself that you can contribute in more sections of Maharashtraspider to get more money as well as lot of knowledge.

Benefits:

If you have become an active and consistent member of MHS, then you can win more cash prizes, lot of knowledge about the Indian state Maharashtra and some html language too(You will need to be taught by MHS itself some basic html codes to compose articles and for other contributions).

R.Vannia Raja

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.