You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussion

Intermediate exam result inquiry.

I am appearing for intermediate drawing exam and I am in 10th std. I want to ask that if I get A, B or C grade then it will include in my board percentage or not because it may be that the results are not declared till than of Intermediate exam.
    Bihar School Examination Board is also known as BSEB is the authority to regulate and conduct Bihar Board 12th examination. BSEB 12th exams 2019 were organized in the month of February.

The Bihar Board 12th result 2019 is has been declared and will be available on the website of Bihar School Examination Board. The BSEB intermediate result got announced on 30th March 2019 the students can check their BSEB 12th result 2019 on this page. In this article, you will learn about the procedure to check Bihar Board Inter Result 2019, exam centre list, details in Bihar Board 12th result 2019, Bihar boards arts result, Bihar Board science result, Bihar Board commerce result, Bihar Board vocational result, Bihar Board 12th Compartment Result 2019, BSEB Inter Result 2019 Merit List, by followers australia

• Sign In to post your comments