You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussion

My aim is to become editor in Maharashtra Spider,give me suggestions how?

helloo,
    Please help me in completing my aim that is to become an editor,give me suggestions and advices.
    best regards,
    Sunita
    Hello Sunita,

We are happy to see advance booking for Editor post in MaharashtraSpider.com!!

However, MaharashtraSpider.com is new yet and there is no load of work. I am the Webmaster and handling this site singally with the help of few members like You.

In future, we'll have load of work and surely we'll offer you the editorship in our site. But please stay tune with us and learn the website first, understand it, how it works, why we have started this site?, what is our goal?...
    Day by day, you will learn those things and hence you will be familiar with this site and experienced person will get a Job easily!

I hope you will keep continue your good work.

Wish you all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Dear Sunita,

Welcome in MHS family. I appreciate your positive energy. keep learning through posting in various sections. so best of luck for future.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Sunita,

Some suggestions for becoming an editor:

Be an active member for a long period.

Be posting nice postings in all the sections like Resources section.

Be a regular responder of the forum section. Your answers in the forum section shall be very useful in the later days since you are new now.

Learn all the things said by our web master above.

Being a winner of lots of awards announced by MHS will add value for your profile and the same can be a consideration for selected as an editor.

R.Vannia Raja

Hi,

You have a good aim. Focus on it and you may be a editor here one day.

Best Wishes.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.