You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

I got my Google AdSense account but don't what to do in it ?

last night i got the conformation message from google about my AdSense account
    after log in it gives so many options so i don't get it what to do in it?
    How to check , manage ads , etc can you help me please?
    Dear Sagar,

Congratulations for Google Adsense Aporoval!!

Let me know whether You got Adsense account through your MaharashtraSpider's profile or from other source?

Just follow the intructions which I have given below:

1] Visit Associate Adsense Account
    2] Fill the form appropriate and submit it, you will get a validation email. Confirm it and thats it, your Adsense will be active to your all resources and business posts.

If you have any problem, please mail to my Gmail id - mahesh2isc@

Wish you all the best. Keep up your good work!

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Study your Adsense account slowly. You will understand The terms and section as you will use it regularly.
    With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi,

First I'll congratulate you for getting approved for adsense.

As now a days many are complaining that Adsense is not approving their application but you proved it wrong.

As I was also new to adsense. So, after days will pass you understand everything about it.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Dear Sagar,
    First of all congrats for getting adsense approval, because nowadays it is bit hard to get adsense approval from Google.

I have made resource related how to use adsense account on regional website, You can refer my resource to get some information regarding to your adsense account.
    How to proceed with your new Google adsense account click on the given link and learn your adsense account how to use it.

Best Regards,
    From Mr.Bhavesh,
    Editor at ISC,
    Webmaster - Gujartspider

Quote"If you do not like the rules,Follow it & reach to the top & CHANGE THE RULE"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.