You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New Member at MaharashtraSpider.com - Varid

Hello friends,

I am a new member here. Here's my brief profile: -
    Name - Varid Gupta
    Class, School - XI, DPS Korba

Online Identity

I am a Gold Member at ISC, Silver Member and Editor at MPspider.com, And now a member of MHspider.com also!

You may feel free to bother me regarding any doubts in your studies (I have taken Maths in XI) and I feel find pleasure in helping you...And that would in a way also let me seek your help, isn't it?

How did I encounter MaharashtraSpider.com

Well, not a long story! When I started with my editing job at MPspider.com, then Sandy Sir told me about this site. He asked me to keep this site as a model one for any sort of doubt and correction I would feel to be cleared in the former site.
    Secondly, today I received a message from Mahesh Sir reg. the start of a new competition here which finally dragged me to join this site.

If you feel to provide some instructions to work in this site then you are most welcome. However, if the functioning is just similar to that of ISC and other spider sites, then you may not need to give me the links of FAQ and all as I guess I have been quite accustommed to the working of ISC.

Thankyou all.
    Regards,
    Varid
    Hello Varid,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com -

You are always welcome to discuss in MHS forum about your queries, problems with members who will try to solve it.

Definitely, I will help you to grow up in MPSpider.com sister website of MaharashtraSpider.com and Spider networks.

Wish you all the best and keep up your good work.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.