You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sahara Pune Warriors IPL 2013

Pune Warriors India bags first four players for IPL Season 6 of 2013.

The Season 6 of Indian Premier League (IPL) will start from 3rd April 2013. To know the final winner of IPL 6 we the cricket fans will have to watch entire cricketing action up to 26th of May 2013. It will be a sheer entertainment for all the cricket lovers around the world and every one seems to be excited right from the auctions which started from 3rd February 2013.

The first four auctioned players for Pune Warriors India team with their auctioned price are as follows: Abhishek Nayar 3 Crore 5 Lakh Rupees, Michael Clarke 2 Crore 11 Lakh rupees, Kane Richardson 3 Crore 70 Lakh rupees and Ajantha Mendis 3 Crore 83 Lakh rupees.

Here, it is interesting to see that Pune Warrior India tried to retain Michael Clarke. On the other hand, newcomer Abhishek Nayar has shown great performance during the Ranji Trophy match and we hope that this IPL is a best platform for him.
    IPL season six will rock with younger blood. As you said, we have great entertainment for a month. Its difficult to predict who win the IPL season 6 cup now. Many records are going to break and new one done. Cricket lovers are booking tickets for IPL matches to there near by city for watching live IPL action. I also planning to watch never ever seen IPL 6 entertainment with my family.
    With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Vilas Sir,

If you are going to watch the IPL match in stadium then I suggest you to prepare a banner which will describe www.MaharashtraSpider.com and www.IndiaStudyChannel.com.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Pune Warriors takes a right decision to bought young player.
    I like both Abhishek Nayar and Michael Clarke. This time Michael Clarke is in full form.
    Pune Warriors will rock this time..

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Yes Nikhil this time Pune Warrior India will surely perform well.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hi Pravin,

Thank you for nice suggestion to show our presence to the world.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Vilas Sir,

Just inform us when you get the tickets for the IPL match.

Have a nice day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.