You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Happy fourth anniversary of MaharashtraSpider

Dear Members,

In month of November 2012 MaharshtraSpider completed his fourth year opening anniversary. On this great movement wish you all a very very congratulations. I remember a great journey of MHS within first year site become a popular in search query of MPSC, MSBTE Result, SSC and HSC time table, Maharashtra Recruitment etc. Google also respect MHS member and approved AdSense account within 7 days. Its great honor to me working with MaharashtraSpider from his launch. Also I like to wish Dr. Sanjeev, Mahesh (former webmaster) and consistent members for great success.

Lastly I wish our inspiration and founder of MHS Mr. Tony John for creation of great opportunities for all of us.
    Hello Vilas Sir,

The MaharashtraSpider.com is running successfully for 4 years and all the credit goes to Tony Sir, Webmaster, Web-admin and editors who always did their best to improve the content on this MHS Channel.

Congratulating to Tony Sir and thanking him for giving us an opportunity to learn and earn. I would also like to congratulate all the members associated with MaharashtraSpider.com.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hello Vilas.
    Many thanks for remembering this day. Yes, it had been an outstanding year when everyone had made contributions to the website and it had grown tremendously.
    Let us make this website once again a success story. Let us try to make this website again as successful as Mahesh had made it in those days.
    The rules by Google AdSense program have become very strict now.

Let us follow the rules and remake this website.

Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane
    B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homoeopathy

Maharashtraspider.com is a great site which provides earning opportunity to students, house wifes and also part time professionals. Through this website I got introduced to the world of blogging. I really owe my blogging career to Mr.Tony John for creating wonderful website like this.

My hearty wishes for fourth anniversary of MaharashtraSpider.com!

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.