You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Kolhapur

Maharashtra weather updates - Winter season has arrived and the wind flow is terrible.

Hello everyone,

The winter season is just about to start and in Kolhapur district. Today every morning is full of cold and fog which makes a beautiful atmosphere for every citizen. Just after the sunset we can feel the cold in the surroundings and therefore many people do their work and return home as early as possible.

The amazing thing is that the flow of wind is terrible and it is sensed because the door of every household gets banged unknowingly. Everyone is getting an experience of the start of winter season and the terrible winds makes it feel that it is saying that here I come so all you people be prepared. So I would like to know other city updates from Maharashtra state. How the climate in your city is right now please post your experience and let's welcome the winter season which is going to be a severe one I guess.

Have a nice day.
    Dear Pravin,

Same in Vidarbha region of Nagpur I seen a weather change to winter. Here a day is going off at 5:30 PM while off at 6:00 PM in normal days. There are great cold air and weather in Nagpur. I use too wear a jerkin or sweater from last 6 days. Sure great winter season in coming soon. Have great winter holidays with Dashera and Diwali.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Vilas Sir,

I think at your side its getting dark too early. Here in Kolhapur it gets dark after 6.30 when there are no clouds in the sky.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.