You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Need guidance for posting a vacancy news on MaharashtraSpider

Dear Ma'am/ Sir,

I have joined MaharashtraSpider.com today on 23rd August, 2012.
    I am trying to post a job vacancy on forum but is informed by forum
    as restricted to post any content.

Please guide how to post any article or job vacancy on MaharashtraSpider.com

Hoping for a co-operation.

Thank you

Regards,

Seema R.B.
    Hello Seema R B,

The restriction is applied because there are a lot of outdated posts regarding the Job posting. Many of the members have posted job news that was very old. So right now the section has a restriction and till then we can contribute to other sections. We will have to wait till the Webmaster or Web admin removes the restriction.

As you have joined this site recently, I think that you have landed on one of the best sites where you could earn while contributing in various sections. Till then you can contribute in forum section, resource section, etc. Choose according to your liking and remember this is a genuine site where you could earn and learn as well. If you need any further assistance regarding any query please post it in forum section.

Remember everyday counts so start contributing and you will surely earn while learning.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.