You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

My 1st Google Adsense Payment Received Rs 7723/-

Dear Members,

I am very Happy to share one good news with you. Today on 4th may 2010 I have received my 1st Google adsense earnings payment for Maharashtraspider is RS 7723/-. Within short time of MHS launching it shows good results with Search Engines. I wish to all member start contributing more and earn respectable adsense revenue share.

If you are new to this website then, You Can Register Now to make money!
    Congratulations Vilas for your cheque recevied from Google Adsense.

You are one of the contributor / Member who is being with MaharashtraSider.com since its starting. Thanks for your active performance, which will give you a lots of benefits.

All the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi, Vilas

Congratulations on your success! This is indeed very inspiring.

I wish to know: you got this AdSense exclusively from posts at MaharashtraSpider? Or was it combined earnings from ISC & this site/partner sites?

Regards,
    Vandana

Dear Mahesh & Vandana,

Thank you for your best wishes for me.

Dear Vandana,
    As per your query my Earning include both ISC & ISC partner website. but the maximum amount contributed by Maharashtraspider.

Thanks for your Blessings.
    with best regards
    vilas

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Vilas
    Congratulations, for your first cheque, when a site is successful, there are many person to follow, but you are one who has been with Maharshtraspider from very initial stage and have equally struggled with Mahesh to bring the site to this level.

Still there is long way to go, and I am sure you will not be among those who escape in the midway leaving things behind.

Webmaster spider network

Dear Dr. Sanjeev,
    Thanks for your Appreciation.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi vilash Da ,
    Congrats for your 1st Google Adsense Payment.

And I hope u'll get more than this.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Thank you Sagar for your best wishes,
    Hope you will do your best in future.
    wish you best of luck.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear Vilas !!

Congrats !! and wishes for your first major success through MSP.

This will boost the old and new members of MSP to contribute the better and enhanced resources.

Also post an article how you struggled during your initial stage, which will certainly a worth writing.

Have a great time ahead!
    Mor on INFO >>>

Click = for MSP DISCUSSIONS

Keep Winning....
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Hi,

Congratulation for your payment and hope to hear more from you.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Helloo Vilas,
    First of all Congratulations! for your sucess.I know how yu got this cheque,this cheque is worth your Hardwork.Best Of Luck! for your future in Maharashtra Spider.
    best regards,
    Sunita

Thanks for your best wishes Dear Arvind, Deeptesh & Sunita.
    I have not did something extra, But I did my work truly. I followed guidelines given by my friend & webmaster Mr. Mahesh. Its great to work with Maharashtraspider.com, Because I learn here how to make your content search engine [SEO] Friendly. Follow the few guideline for great response through MHS.
    1. Do not Copy & Paste.
    2. Post Current affairs, use Google hot trends for Hot Topics.
    3. Book mark your post on social networks like,
    - Hotkliks
    - Yahoo buzz
    - Facebook
    - ShareEzine
    - Dragtotop
    - Delicious
    - twitter
    - Myspace
    I am sure Google Highlight your post within 15 min.
    4. Wait & Watch is the great thing to learn, implement in your life. Be faithful on Maharashtraspider.com, wish you all the best for future.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

HI Vilas,

Congratulations!!! It is a great news that you got your first payment from Google Adsense. It is nothing but a result of your hard work and contribution to the MaharashtraSpider website. Keep it up

Raghav

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.