You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Can you tell me about Business Directory

Hello friends ,
    I am new in this site so got confused in some sections so can you tell me about tne "Business Directory",
    means what to do in it?
    What kind of data I must provide?
    In Business Directory, you can submit information about various Business Services centers, institutions, and business places.

Please find the various section at Business Directory which are categoried in following topics:

Accommodation
    Automobiles Company
    Educational Entertainment
    Essential Services
    Extra Activitiy Classes
    Food and Dining
    Health
    Home Services
    Industry
    Legal and Finance
    Media
    Organization Personal Care
    Services
    Shops and Retails
    Transport
    Travel

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Dear sagar kakde,
    As per our webmaster's instruction you can post about various type of category business which is present in MHS business catogery.
    Post detailed information about any business and complete information regarding to this business about which you will post.
    You will get 5 points and cash credits too according to your description and quality of your post,If you have posted photo of business with detailed description you will surely get cash credits from MHS.

Join gujaratspider and boost your earning

Best Regards,
    From Mr.Bhavesh,
    Editor at ISC,
    Webmaster - Gujartspider

Quote"If you do not like the rules,Follow it & reach to the top & CHANGE THE RULE"

Thnk you Mahesh and r.Bhavesh for ur response..
    Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hi, sagar

The best way to understand how to post is to check out postings by senior members. You must make sure that you write in your own words and not put in copy-pasted information.

Regards,
    Vandana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.