You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Why I am still bronze level member here

Dear webmaster and editors here,
    I am now 52 points which should be silver level member but I am still bronze level at Maharastra spider.

I have recalculated my points & membership level but still it having problem,
    Normally 1-50 points we have bronze level but above it we are considered as silver level but here is something wrong I think,
    Please check it.
    Bhavesh,

Glad to see you and Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com

Points for the Silver level was above 50 before. After the implementation of Real Photo points, we extend Silver level points to 100 from 50. As soon as you will complete 100 points, you will be Silver member of MHS.

All the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi,Bhavesh

I suggest that you don't worry about points & membership levels at all! What matters is quality content. When you post good quality content in the various sections, the points will automatically follow. Also, it is quality content which will get visitors to our site and help generate revenue - and the more revenue we help to generate, the more likely we are to earn better.

It is when the site earns well that the Webmaster will introduce more/better payment programs & awards So ultimately it is a win-win situation for members!

Regards,
    Vandana

Dear Bhavesh,

Happy to see you here.
    be faithful & keep contributing.
    you will get the good benefit from MHS.

with best regards
    vilas

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thank you Mahesh, Vilas, and Vandana madam,
    I think MHS is at the right way to growing, I know it share same revenue program here like ISC.
    I will try my best to contribute good and quality content.

Thanks again.
    Join Gujaratspider and boost your earning

Best Regards,
    From Mr.Bhavesh,
    Editor at ISC,
    Webmaster - Gujartspider

Quote"If you do not like the rules,Follow it & reach to the top & CHANGE THE RULE"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.