You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Self intoduction

Hi everyone I am Shreeram Upadhyay , an animation student completing my course at DQ Entertainments,Hyderabad. MY native place is Nanded. My hobbies are drawing cartoons , caricatures and writing short stories.
    I would like to post my cartoons as well as my short stories here.My stories are in marathi. Hope everyone would like to see here. I will post my work soon.
    Dhanyawaad , Jai Maharashtra .
    Hello Shreeram Upadhyay,

We are really happy to see you in MaharashtraSpider.com
    You are most welcome to post any information in our Resource Section, Business Section and others.

You are most welcome to submit your own articles in this website. Particiapte slowly and you will understand this site very well in coming days.

In case of problems, Please feel free to contact us through forum.

Wish you all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Dear Shreeram Upadhyay,
    Most welcome to Maharastraspider-the greatest website which gives adsense revenue to you for the time period of 1 year with great prizes announcement here.
    Post quality content and earn money with Maharastraspider!!

Best Regards,
    From Mr.Bhavesh,
    Editor at ISC,
    Webmaster - Gujartspider

Quote"If you do not like the rules,Follow it & reach to the top & CHANGE THE RULE"

Welcome Shreeram Upadhyay, to Maharashtra Spider! We are glad to have you here.

Why just cartoons & short stories?! Post lots more & earn some part-time income. In fact, you can write some self-written articles on Nanded and get cash credits too.

Regards,
    Vandana

Dear Shreeram Upadhyay,

Welcome to Maharashtraspider.com

Its great to see your Marathi cartoons & story's.
    We are waiting for your great post.
    also you can share your valuable experiences about life with us.
    Here on MHS you can earn 90% Google Adsense revenue share.

wish you best of luck

with best regards
    vilas

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.