You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Lets show our attendance on MaharashtraSpider Channel.

Hello everyone,

Today I just thought that we should take the help of forum and show our presence on the MaharashtraSpider Channel.

Hence, if you are a registered member of MaharashtraSpider then what you have to do is just comment on this forum thread and show your presence. Remember you have to reply just once to this forum thread because I want each and every member to be part of this post.

It doesn't matter when you reply to this thread. Just give a simple comment as hello or anything short so that we make a big count of reply to this thread and it will be the number of members who are registered on this channel.

I am interested to know how many of us reply as early as possible.
    Have a nice day.
    Hello everyone,

It is obvious that I would be the first one to reply to this forum post. So here is my reply to this forum thread.

Let's display our total number working on MaharashtraSpider Channel.

Remember:

Number of responses to this thread = Number of registered members.

Hence reply only once.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Dear Pravin,

Nice initiative to focus on Maharashtra Spider. All we have to regular visit, login and create forum discussions.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Good things to be taken into consideration.

Dear Santosh,

Welcome in Maharashtra Spider a great online portal of Maharashtraian people and students. Here you can share things about you village, city and about school. Explore this site and earn revenue also. For more information go through the help section of Maharashtra Spider. Wish you all the best and keep in touch.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi all,

I am back from a long break. Good to see you guys and nice initiative Pravin. Guys please respond to this forum and let us know your presence.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hello Pravin,

Nice initiative I must say.

I think it would be even more useful if we discuss current events in Maharashtra through this forum.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Hi, Pravin
    Nice initiative.I got less time due to my research activities.I had also being trying to write new resources in MHS.

Thank you Ashwin.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.