You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Instruction about how to use this site.

I m quite new in maharashtraspider.com so plz provide me or advise me "how to use this site ?"
    1) How can i post ?
    Hello Shrikant,

Welcome to MHS !

You can post your self written articles in the resource section in the suitable cateory. Make sure that you follow the MHS guidelines given for resource posting in MHS.

In Forum section, you can discuss various current issues related to Maharashtra state, general issues and queries/opinion about MHS. Please read Forum Posting Guidelines before starting.

You can also gather good points in sections like "Jobs in Maharashtra" and help your friends to find new job opportunities.

Once again a warm welcome and all the best !

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Hello Shrikant,

I think Namita Mam has given you all the description of how to use this site. Remember you have to post self written article. The minimum length must be of 400 words. At first it takes a little bit more time but as you learn day by day it will be easier for you to contribute towards this site. Now if you do the regular work on this website then you have a chance to get paid in two ways: One is via CASH CREDITS and the Second is by means of Google Adsense.

Here, I would like to report you that you should start working each and every day on the MaharashtraSpider channel. We are here to assist you if you have any problem.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.