You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Decrease in member ranking from 60 to 80.

Hi,

My member ranking was 60 since last five or six months, in the mean time I was not contributing anything here on MHS because of my own problems. From last week I'm continuous here on MHS, and I'm also trying to contribute .

Last week on 28th June 2012, I had submitted one Resource on Entrance Merit list of Shivaji University, Kolhapur. But it was rejected due to insufficient explanation. After that I have seen change in my ranking it is decreased from 60 to 80.

Have anyone seen such decrease in their ranking.

Webmasters, will you tell the reason for such decrement in the ranking.
    Hello Santosh,

Your changed ranking was not visible in 5-6 months because you have not opted for "Re Calculate My Points" on your member dashboard page.

The ranking is changed weekly on the basis of several factors such as amount of your contributions on MHS and also other active member's contributions. As simply being inactive will give chance for other members to race ahead.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Dear Santosh,

Avoid member ranking it just for knowing or ranking members. To be a active member of MHS try to visit MHS forum regularly and start some contribution here. When ever you got a time try to post in resources section by writing articles. Hope your ranking will increase in upcoming days.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.