You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Welcome our new Editor in Forum Section - Namita Terse

Dear Members,

Welcome our new Editor in Forum Section of Maharashtra Spider is Namita Terse. Congratulations Namita Terse and Welcome you Editor panel of Maharashtra Spider. Wish you all the best for great career ahead with us.
    Hello Vilas,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

I have been given Forum section editor responsibility and I will try to do my best in all sense for MHS.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Hello Vilas Sir and Namita Mam,

The announcement is itself a moment of joy for all the members of MaharashtraSpider channel. It is pleasure to know that the registered members are also offered some responsibilities so that they help build the valuable content on this channel.

Thank you Vilas sir for the announcement of a new Editor for the MaharashtraSpider channel.

On behalf of being selected for the post of an Editor, Namita Mam, I congratulate you for your hard-work and I wish you all the best for your future contributions towards MaharashtraSpider Channel.

In this way it is an announcement which should be known by all the members of MaharashtraSpider channel.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.