You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Need to improve Resources section in MHS for better understanding.

Dear Webmasters,

I have an suggestion for improvement in Resource section.

As we go in Resources, there are several types of resources where we can get information. This all resources are divided in many division like Articles, Education, Shopping and other names related to the types.

Below the table of types of Resources, there is an "Show by status" indicating line which gives links New submissions, Pending, Approved, My resources, My drafts. If we click on "New submission" it shows all the newly submitted Resources, and if we click on "Pending" it shows all pending contents.

Suppose we can change it as, if I enter in Resources and then I go to Articles section and then I click on "New submission", this must show only the New submission from Articles and not from all the types of resources which are newly submitted. So this will be specifically cleared that below are the new submitted contents from Articles.

Likewise we can improve the contents in Pending, Deleted, Approved links we can get clear idea of the contents as which one is pending, which is deleted and which is approved.

If we can apply the the same procedure for My Resources, My Drafts, it will give an clear details to the members where he is submitting more and where he is not written anything.

Lets hope that this will clear what I wanted to suggest you. It will give us specific idea about all sections where we are writing better and where we need to improve.
    Hello Santosh,

I appreciate your suggestion. But Please understand that New submission and pending status resources are not supposed to be searched. They are added to the search category only after getting approved.

New submission and pending resources links are there only for member's ease to access the articles submitted by him/her to edit and re-submit it.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Dear Santosh,

The sub navigational bar (new submission - approved) for resources section is hidden when you are not login. check your login status or use this urls

1. New Submission at here http://www.maharashtraspider.com/resources/Index.aspx?Status=0

2. Pending Here http://www.maharashtraspider.com/resources/Index.aspx?Status=2

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear Namita,

Thanks for the reply. As you described the New Submission and Pending status option is only for the members convince. It will be more conveinent if we can classify this according to the sections in the Resources. It doesn't matter that the visitors can't see it, but it will be beneficial for new members to know about their contribution in Resources section.

Dear Mr. Vilas,

I'm not saying about when I'm not logged in. When the member entered in the Resources, he must get his contribution very clearly about the New Submission and Pending resources in every section. Suppose he is continously writing about Educational Resources, or about Maharashtra Special than he will try something different. So that he will improve his writing and will try to write about other sections as well.

For example, it is just like preparing the timetable for exams.

Suppose, I want to prepare for my exams. I have five subjects as English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.

I'm continously studying about Botany and Zoology as they are my favourite subjects. But I'll give less time to Physics and Chemistry as compared to Botany and Zoology. And least time for English because it is language.

By this type of study it is very difficult to get all round performance. So it is necessary to clear all subject studies.

As like this if we can classify all the Status according to sections in the resources it will be useful to all the members.

It will give more resources in all sections rather than, not only for Educational, Maharashtra Special or as they gives more money or they are favorite.

" Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. "

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.