You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

1st MHS Master Blaster of the Week - Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane

MHS Master Blaster of the Week - 18 April 2010 to 24 April 2010

Dear Members,

We announced New Award - Master Blaster of the Week in last week.

Now We are very happy to announce the First Winner of Master Blaster of the Week. And the Winner is Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane.

Dr. Apurva has been Scorded 605 points in last week 18 April 2010 to 24 April 2010.

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane is doing excellent work in MaharashtraSpider.com and he is contributing as well in Business Directory, Resources, Jobs Sections according to our Guidelines of All Sections.

Dr. Apurva has rewarded Cash Credits of Rs 250/- + Revenue Points 250.

Congratulations Dr. Apurva for your excellent work and for being the First Master Blaster of the Week and we hope, you will keep continue your good work with MaharashtraSpider.com with good efforts.

Members, please join me to congratulate Dr. Apurva for this achievement.

Thank You!
    Hi Mahesh!

Thanks for announcing me to be the Master Blaster of the Week. While I was aware of the Weekly Contest, thanks to you, I will thank you for guiding me through my postings and your time that you spend with me will answering my little little questions and also for the stress breaking talk with you which happens almost daily.

Your guidance and help has helped me come to this level that I could win the contest from my daily Clinic schedule.

I will also like to congratulate Arvind who has also been contributing to MHS and I picked up inspiration from Arvind to make an attempt to score points.

Thank you Mahesh and Maharashtra Spider for your guidance and support.

Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane
    B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homoeopathy

Many Many Congratulation to Dr. Apurva,

Its great to become a first Master Blaster of MHS.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Congratulations Dr.Apurva,

I am happy to see you as the first Master Blaster at Maharashtraspider, would like to see many more laurels in your kitty in the days ahead.

My best wishes on this occasion.

R Pramod

Congratulations to Apurva
    I always wished, that he should contribute in regional sites in his leisure and this was the perfect way to use his spare time from his busy schedule.
    Congratulations again.

Webmaster spider network

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.